Award-winning filmmaker Sam Ashurst has combined theatre and cinema to bring to life this bold, original, but ultimately faithful take on the much-loved story, and its innovative style and classic inspirations make it a perfect fit for the Hex Studios label.Speaking about the release, Ashurst says “I’m really proud that Frankenstein’s Creature has found a home at Hex Studios. Sarah, Lawrie and Michael have created a studio that combines arthouse and grindhouse in a really exciting way, using the same kind of classic influences that inspired our film. And they share my love for Graham Humphreys! I’m hoping that, through Hex, a passionate audience of film fans will find and fall in love with James Swanton’s astonishing tribute to Mary Shelley’s classic novel – it’ll certainly be unlike anything they’ve ever seen before.”Scottish genre outfit Hex Studios picked up the arthouse horror for an exclusive edition of 200 copies, a nod to the recent 200 year anniversary of Shelley’s novel. The special edition is available for pre-order now from the Hex Studios website, with a release date of March 18th.
- Extreme Limited Edition – only 200 in the world!
- Audio Commentary with director Sam Ashurst and SFX supervisor Dan Martin
- Audio Commentary with writer/star James Swanton
- FrightFest interview with Evolution Of Horror host Mike Muncer
- FrightFest world premiere Q&A
- Total Film ‘Best Scare’ award-winning short film ‘Hell’s Garden’ (exclusive to this disc)
- Image Gallery
- Exclusive HD Digital Download of the movie
Sign us up! The artwork from established film poster artist Graham Humphreys alone is something to get excited about! You can pre-order your copy here for only $19. Make sure to follow Hex Studios on social media to keep up-to-date on all the filmmaking happenings: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube