Where did January go? Hot damn. We’re just a few months away from Texas Frightmare Weekend and this will be The Superghoul’s third year attending. If there’s anything I’ve learned from convention-going, it’s that budgeting is essential if you want to have a good time. I’m not talking about the expenses for travel and lodging. You’ve probably already got that out of the way, but what about those photo ops, autographs, fun spending, party money, etc.?
We’ve put together a spreadsheet you can use to prep for the convention and for when you’re at the convention.
How to Use the Spreadsheet:
- Open the spreadsheet at THIS LINK.
- Make a copy of the spreadsheet by clicking File > Make a copy.
- Name the file and save it to My Drive. Note: You’ll need to have a Gmail account set up if you don’t have one already.
- If you have a set amount of money you don’t want to bleed over, input the amount in Column B next to Starting Balance.
- The Remaining Balance will automatically update.
- Column C is where you’ll select the expense type by clicking the dropdown arrow.
- Column D is where you’ll input the details of that expense type.
- Column E is where you’ll input the expense amount. So, say you want to do a photo op with Danny Trejo. It will look like this:
*This spreadsheet is mobile-friendly (best viewed horizontally) and Google Sheets can be installed from your device’s app store.
Texas Frightmare Weekend Photo Op pricing can be found at this link. Alternatively, you can download the Gather app by Growtix and select Texas Frightmare Weekend for full planning. Available on Android and Apple devices.
If you have any questions about the spreadsheet, feel free to leave a comment on this blog post!
For more Texas Frightmare Weekend content from TheSuperghoul.com, check out the links below. I can’t wait to be back in Dallas! See you soon.