At a time when some areas of the U.S. are banning trick-or-treating, and Halloween parties have been cancelled, the Atlanta-based digital content studio Fear Haus has created a special FREE October 31, virtual HALLOWEEN AT YOUR HAUS celebration and Covid-19 relief fundraiser.
Featuring TikTok sensations Nathan Apodaca (Doggface208), and Celina Myers (CelinaSpookyBoo), the Halloween event will feature a 24-hour live stream to bring this holiday into your “haus.” All proceeds from the event will be donated to World Central Kitchen, Artist Relief and CERF+.
HALLOWEEN AT YOUR HAUS will include:
- International Costume Contest
- The contest will be judged by DoggFace208 (AKA Nathan Apodaca), the overnight TikTok sensation known for riding a skateboard while drinking cranberry juice and singing along to Fleetwood Mac. He now harbors more than 7 million fans, and has been deemed the “good vibes guy.” VIDEO
- To enter:
- Must make a minimum $5 donation to one of the three charities
- Must upload your costume to social media using the hashtag #DoggfaceJuddgeMe before 8PM EST.
- At the end of the night, DoggFace208 will announce three winners who will receive a prize package worth up to $1,000
- Live Halloween Costume DIY
- TikTok-er CelinaSpookyBoo (AKA Celina Meyers) is famous for her 60-second spooky crafts on TikTok for more than 5.5-million fans. She will host a live arts and crafts segment, teaching viewers how to make their own costumes — just in time for the costume contest!
- Horror Shorts Film Marathon
- 120 short horror films from all over the world, representing 70 countries
- Appearance from Horror/Sci-Fi movie legends from films including “Hell Raiser“, “The Nun“, “E.T.“, “Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark“, and more.
- Maniac Pumpkin Carvers
- Watch live as artesian pumpkin carvers, Mark Evan and Chris Soria, create hyper-realistic designs on pumpkins all night long
- “Haunted Overload” Live POV Walkthrough
- For the the first time ever, Eric Lowther, creator of the attraction “Haunted Overload” has given our cameras all-access to the site for a LIVE POV walkthrough– complete with jump scares and gorgeous cinematography
Here’s their newly released trailer.
Fear Haus is a horror media and lifestyle brand based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Fear Haus was started from the love of genre filmmaking and the belief that horror is the most inclusive form of storytelling in the world. In five years, we’ve quickly become a staple in horror fans’ lives and created some of the most unique experiences and brand activations at some of the largest events in the world. We find and curate the absolute best independent horror films to create original online series, events, and features. Blair Bathory, genre icon in her own right, is the mind and bloody heart behind the brand.
Since its conception, Blair has been invited to host a night of horror films at The Rome International Film Festival, Atlanta Film Festival, Frightfest and many others around the world. In 2017 Blair took the position of Festival Director at The Spooky Empire Film Festival, one of the nation’s largest genre conventions. FEAR HAUS, helmed by Blair, curates horror brand activations at Dreamhack, the world’s largest streaming convention. Her status in the community and her tech-heavy experience in the digital medium make her the perfect person to lead the new paradigm of how we celebrate Halloween.